At the heart of Niner United is an active and diverse community of students who challenge one another to deepen and grow their faith in safe and judgment free ways.
FYI :: First Year In
A gathering of just first year students that studies the Bible, goes out for fun (like Hornets games), and volunteers in the community. Subscribe to our eNews for specific updates.
FYI will begin meeting every Monday at 7pm starting on September 9 in Atkins Library room G34.
Every week Niner United small groups meet on and off campus. The groups range from Bible studies, to vocational and infinity groups, to groups that play disc golf, basketball, or just regularly meet for fellowship.
Our small groups offered this semester are:
- REAL– an all-girls bible study with fellowship once a month. Weekly meetings will be on Sundays at 7pm on campus, place TBD.
- FYI– an all-freshmen group that meets Mondays at 7pm. (see above for more info)
- Bloom– a coed small group that will be discussing faithful habits to cultivate a good life in college. Weekly meetings will be on Tuesdays at 6:30pm at our student center (rides will be provided if needed).
- Core– a coed small group that will be discussing things that matter most to the Christian faith. Weekly meetings will be on Thursdays at 6:30pm at our student center (rides will be provided if needed).
- Acts– a coed service group that will meet every other Thursday evening. More info on time and location to come.
Sometimes we just gather to have fun, like tailgating at football games, having game nights, or quick trips too Cookout. The best way to connect is to come to worship or join a small group where our community events will be highly publicized.