At the heart of Niner United is an active and diverse community of students who challenge one another to deepen and grow their faith in safe and judgment free ways.
Small Group Interest Form
Spring Small Groups
- Cailee and Laney: a small group for freshmen girls!
- Mondays at 6:30pm at the Niner United Student Center
- Connor R: Sports Group
- For people who are interested in fellowship around sports, with watch parties, competitions, and fun outings like disc golf, cornhole, and can jam.
- Tuesdays at 6pm
- Steve and Dani: Core
- A group to explore life’s big questions, what’s core to our faith, and to say what you think and hear what others think without judgment.
- Thursdays at 7pm on Zoom or at the Niner United Student Center.
- Zoom link: https://uncc.zoom.us/j/91321795102?pwd=UThRbGlJV2pDT3l2a0lHMVFmQ2NOQT09
- MARCH 18 Zoom link: https://uncc.zoom.us/j/9758608047
- Once a month we get together for an outdoor activity including backpacking, climbing, cycling, kayaking, and multi-sporting.
- Sometimes we just gather to have fun, like tailgating at football games, having game nights, or quick trips to Cookout.
- The best way to connect is to come to worship or join a small group where our community events will be highly publicized.