At the heart of Niner United is an active and diverse community of students who challenge one another to deepen and grow their faith in safe and judgment free ways.
Small Group Interest Form
Freshmen Small Groups
- Ben: a small group for all guys!
- Every other Monday at 7pm
- Zoom link:https://uncc.zoom.us/j/94471383560?pwd=c0tDeTlBTWJvS2FOdXlMU25rYmduQT09
- Cailee and Allison: a small group for freshmen girls!
- Tuesdays at 6:30pm
- At the Niner United Student Center or on Zoom
- Zoom link: https://uncc.zoom.us/j/7114865440?pwd=R1k0K09tWHFpanV3elJaMEtjZjllZz09
Both groups will meet virtually until we are able to meet in person!
Other Small Groups
- Connor R: Sports Group
- For people who are interested in fellowship around sports, with watch parties, competitions, and fun outings like disc golf, cornhole, and can jam.
- Tuesdays at 6pm
- Sam: Fellowship Group
- This group will fellowship, strengthen friendships, and connect with God and others through fun activities.
- Every other Thursday at 6pm
- Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6407323501?pwd=cWs0U3czRFZjYzF3NHlRYngxNG81QT09
- Steve and Dani: Core
- Once a month we get together for an outdoor activity including backpacking, climbing, cycling, kayaking, and multi-sporting.
- Sometimes we just gather to have fun, like tailgating at football games, having game nights, or quick trips to Cookout.
- The best way to connect is to come to worship or join a small group where our community events will be highly publicized.