At the heart of Niner United is an active and diverse community of students who challenge one another to deepen and grow their faith in safe and judgment free ways.
Small Group Interest Form
Freshmen Small Groups
- Ben and Joseph: a small group for freshmen guys!
- Mondays at 7pm
- Zoom link:https://uncc.zoom.us/j/94471383560?pwd=c0tDeTlBTWJvS2FOdXlMU25rYmduQT09
- Cailee and Allison: a small group for freshmen girls!
- Tuesdays at 6:30pm
- Zoom link: https://uncc.zoom.us/j/7114865440?pwd=R1k0K09tWHFpanV3elJaMEtjZjllZz09
Both groups will meet virtually until we are able to meet in person!
Other Small Groups
- Connor R: Sports Group
- For people who are interested in fellowship around sports, with watch parties, competitions, and fun outings like disc golf, cornhole, and can jam.
- Tuesdays at 6pm
- Will begin on October 6!
- Connor W: Scripture Morality
- This small group dives into the moral issues we face today and how they relate to the Christian faith.
- Tuesdays at 7pm
- Zoom link: https://uncc.zoom.us/my/cwill390?pwd=Vi9tbmk2enIvekQrb3B1MHhNOGVQZz09
- Sam: Fellowship Group
- This group will fellowship, strengthen friendships, and connect with God and others through fun activities.
- Thursdays at 6pm
- BEGINS SEPT 24
- Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6407323501?pwd=cWs0U3czRFZjYzF3NHlRYngxNG81QT09
- Steve and Dani: Core
- A group to explore life’s big questions, what’s core to our faith, and to say what you think and hear what others think without judgment.
- Thursdays at 7pm
- *Sept 17: watch intro video here.
- Zoom link: https://uncc.zoom.us/j/91321795102?pwd=UThRbGlJV2pDT3l2a0lHMVFmQ2NOQT09
- Andrew and Audrey: Inclusive Community
- A LGBTQ+ and allies support, discussion, fellowship, prayer, and Bible study in an welcoming environment.
- Sundays at 9pm
- Zoom link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/74491872044?pwd=SG5wb08xWGRucTNSY2JRN0pOMFRXUT09
All small groups will meet virtually until we can meet in person!
- Once a month we get together for an outdoor activity including backpacking, climbing, cycling, kayaking, and multi-sporting.
- Sometimes we just gather to have fun, like tailgating at football games, having game nights, or quick trips to Cookout.
- The best way to connect is to come to worship or join a small group where our community events will be highly publicized.