Welcome to UNC Charlotte! We invite you to check out Niner United this fall.
Niner United Interest Form
Be sure to follow us on Instagram @ninerunited. It is a great way to stay connected with us and find out information on any upcoming events.
Weekly Worship & Devotion
During the school year, we offer various weekly events:
- Weekly Worship: Wednesdays @ 7pm
- While we are meeting virtually, stream each service here.
- Weekly Devotion & : Thursdays @ 1pm
- A short devotion and time for conversation on Zoom
- Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/6271672628?pwd=UExQcGp3YXdwSlpWb2tIUDQ4VzBqdz09
Coffee With Staff
Come by our student center to meet the Niner United staff and get connected!
Freshmen Small Groups
- Ben and Joseph: a small group for freshmen guys!
- Mondays at 7pm
- Zoom link https://uncc.zoom.us/j/97080350940
- Cailee and Allison: a small group for freshmen girls!
- Tuesdays at 6:30pm
- Zoom link: https://uncc.zoom.us/j/7114865440?pwd=R1k0K09tWHFpanV3elJaMEtjZjllZz09
Both groups will meet virtually until we are able to meet in person
Other Small Groups
- Connor R: Sports Group
- Sam: Fellowship Group
- This group will fellowship, strengthen friendships, and connect with God and others through fun activities.
- Thursdays at 6pm
- BEGINS ON SEPT 24
- Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6407323501?pwd=cWs0U3czRFZjYzF3NHlRYngxNG81QT09
- Steve and Dani: Core
- A group to explore life’s big questions, what’s core to our faith, and to say what you think and hear what others think without judgment.
- Thursdays at 7pm
- *Sept 17: watch intro video here
- Zoom link: https://uncc.zoom.us/j/91321795102?pwd=UThRbGlJV2pDT3l2a0lHMVFmQ2NOQT09
- Andrew and Audrey: Inclusive Community
- A LGBTQ+ and allies support, discussion, fellowship, prayer, and Bible study in an welcoming environment.
- Sundays at 9pm
- Zoom link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/74491872044?pwd=SG5wb08xWGRucTNSY2JRN0pOMFRXUT09
All small groups will meet virtually until we can meet in person!
Niner United loves to travel for mission trips and spiritual retreats! In the last year four years, we have traveled to:
- The Bahamas
- Asheville, North Carolina
- Orlando, Florida
- Denver, Colorado
- The Holy Land
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Browning, Montana
- Portland, Oregon
- Savannah, Georgia
If we can safely travel this year, we will! So, stay tuned for information on our trips, including our spring break trip!